I loved the Smurfs as a young girl. I looked forward to Saturday mornings when I would wake up, turn the TV on and turn the channel (without a remote) to watch the Smurfs. Some mornings we actually had to go and turn the outside antenna pole to get better reception. I was always excited when I heard that song, you know it too, sing with me!!
"La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, laaaa"
I wonder if that song writer ever won a Grammy for his creative genius. Anyway, I was convinced the Smurfs actually lived here on Earth in little mushroom houses somewhere... out there. This morning I thought I had actually found one. Right here in my own house!!! It was a lot bigger then I ever imagined. I came out of my room from getting ready this morning and was greeted by a smiling blue creature. On closer inspection though I discovered it was Tyler. I was disappointed that it was NOT a Smurf, but I now know what an almost 3 year old can do with an ink pad and a paint brush.


4 comments:
Oh dear!
Oh my!!
What kind of ink pad was it? That is crazy! I do love smurfs though. :)
When are you coming to visit again...now that you aren't moving here!?!?! (So sad!)
That's hilarious! I loved the smurfs too! I was always scared of Gargamel and his cat!! HA!
Post a Comment