I can't believe it is November. Nolan is six months old today. The older you get the faster time goes by and right now I need more of it!! We went to the pumpkin patch again Thursday and rode the hayride. Tyler had a great time again and Nolan feel asleep at on the hayride. We will probably make this a yearly trip. Because we had Trunk-or-Treat on Sunday I did not feel the need to take Ty trick-or-treating Friday night, since we already have plenty of candy. Instead we headed over to Kevin and Aimee's house. They were having a "watch the costumes" party. We ate and hung out on the front porch handing out candy. Ty and Nolan were the only kids there and some of the guys took Ty around to a few houses. I know he went at least twice. We had a great time. Most of the people there are from our old small group. We miss everyone so it was great to spend some time with them.
Ty loves the inflatables!!
Hanging out on the front porch
Tyler took this pic of Robert. He did a great job of capturing Robert's true self.... always has his mouth open.
Ty enjoyed handing out candy to all the kids
Here's our farmer and his pumpkin!!


4 comments:
I enjoy reading your stories and love looking at the pictures. Thanks!
Aw, fun! May I come next year?? :)
I love all the pictures! Those boys sure are cute! The pictures of Rasco and Robert cracked me up!
Hey girl!
I guess I didn't realize you were at Homewood until someone told me! ;) hope things are going well...your children are adorable!
Post a Comment