They look fabulous! His little outfit is adorable.
they are GREAT! where did you have them made?
Wonderful pictures. I think he is looking more like his brother.
I can't wait for my own copies to frame and hang.
oh my goodness...those are precious!
Those are adorable! He looks A LOT like Tyler in these, I think.
I'm so glad you found our blog! I'm adding you to my page so I can keep up with your handsome boys. They are too cute.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
They look fabulous! His little outfit is adorable.
they are GREAT! where did you have them made?
Wonderful pictures. I think he is looking more like his brother.
I can't wait for my own copies to frame and hang.
oh my goodness...those are precious!
Those are adorable! He looks A LOT like Tyler in these, I think.
I'm so glad you found our blog! I'm adding you to my page so I can keep up with your handsome boys. They are too cute.
Post a Comment