Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Nolan is already six months old

Nolan was six months old on Saturday.  I can't believe that he is already six months old.  I almost cried I can't believe I'll be planning his 1st birthday in just a couple of month.  It's crazy!!!  We took him for his sixth month appointment on Tuesday and then for six month pictures.  I'll post pictures when we get them, they are good!!

So we went to the doctor and Nolan is doing great.  He's growing great and of course now has all of his shots.  I can't believe how many shots they have to get.  He is 26 1/2 inches tall and 14 lbs 6 ounces.  That's 50% tile for height and 5% for weight.  Yes 5%.  Our doctor said that's a sign he is ready to start solids, which we already had.  He did tell us there was nothing to worry about, his weight will level off and since he "has a belly and chunky thighs" he's getting enough.  

So I went to the store Tuesday and bought them out of baby food.....    

No comments: