Saturday, February 27, 2010

SNOW, SNOW, SNOW!!!!

So Valentine's weekend we got a good snow here in B'ham.  Soon after our house was attacked by a nasty stomach virus that visited our house.  What a HORRIBLE experience when you are pregnant.  I am just now feeling completely better.  We had a wonderful day as it snowed most of the afternoon and evening.  Andrew was able to come home that night and enjoy some of the snow before it melted the next day.
We stopped at Target the next morning to get Nolan some rain boots.  He picked them out.
This is what happens when a plane goes over when I'm trying to get a picture of the males in my family. Just after taking this the snowman's head fell off.
Nolan REALLY likes his boots and this is a common sight in our house now.
Here's the belly at 10 weeks.  I can't believe how big it is already.  By the third time around it just kind of plops out there quickly.

5 comments:

Paul and Sarah said...

Cute picture of you. Love the picture of the boys looking at the plane I totally understand the situation.

OMA said...

Oma wants copies of these pictures!!

Allenfamilyadventure said...

Hi Shannon,

Just found your blog through Hannah's. Congrats on baby #3. I'm expecting as well--I think we're always pregnant together! Hope all is going well and that this pregnancy will be a breeze!!(Yeah, right!)

Julie Allen

Courtney said...

Hey Andrew, Shannon, Ty & Nolan!, Looks like they had a great time in the snow! Sorry there was a virus that visited though, thats not fun. You are looking great, Shannon! Maybe this one will look like you this time, hah hah. I'm hoping mine will, as well, lol. There is a video of Hunter on our blogger of him in bible class this past Sunday. Its very cute. Glad ya'll are doing well! Take Care!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

You look great!