Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm thankful

It's been too long since I've thought about what I am thankful for and I have LOTS to be thankful for.....

141. A new year with my family
142. afternoons full of football
143. Ty saying "War Eagle"
144. Friday night family movie nights
145. Ty being excited about eating in the "wiving room"
146. "L"s that sound like "W"s
147.  Nolan saying "stinky"
148. Unexpected hugs
149. Lego projects
150. completed projects
151. licking batter off spoons
152. free cookies at Publix
153. finishing a book
154. warm socks
155. quite, rainy days
156. My co-workers are also friends
157. wonderful Sunday School class
158. little fingers holding crayons
159. fingers covered in paint
160. a husband who loves his family

2 comments:

Jamie Grizzle said...

I wish I had cool coworkers like you do! Wait! I do! We really are blessed to have coworkers that I enjoy eating lunch with everyday.

Courtney said...

Hey Guys! Love your "Lots to be thankful for" list, Shannon. My favorite was Ty being excited about eating in the "wiving room", lol. I hear you are having another one, per Julie! Well guess what? So are we! I'm in my second trimester(15 weeks) & I'll be due July 17th. I really hope everything is well w/the families. Tell Andrew I said hello! Take Care!