161. Andrew's Aunt Charlotte
162. memories of a life lived for God
163. Lunch with relatives we rarely see
164. a house full of family
165. the sound of a little quick heartbeat
166. the end of all-day "morning sickness" (yippy!)
167. a pooch belly
168. friends who volunteer to watch my kids for FREE!
169. last minute babysitters
170. anxious visits to the hospital that end with relief and joy
171. answered prayers for babies Miles and Ella to stay put
172. serving with friends
173. buckets full of baby clothes
174. new pillow
175. a freshly painted bathroom
176. playing Chutes and Ladders with Ty
177. Starburst jellybeans
178. Nolan learning new words everyday
179. yearning to go back to Africa
180. a God of endless possibilities!
Please take time to say a prayer for Amber and Wes Christie. They are longtime friends of ours who are in need on many prayer warriors. Amber is 28 weeks pregnant with twins. Her water broke over the weekend. Thankfully they did not have to deliver the babies. She is on bed rest in the hospital as they monitor her fluid levels and the babies. We are praying for Miles and Ella to stay healthy and put for weeks. We are thankful for the prayers He has already answered but we all want to continue to be persistent.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm thankful for your blog because even though I don't get to see you all as often as I would like, I still feel "in touch". Keep the news coming. I love you each one!
Post a Comment