Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just catching up

Nothing too exciting has been happening in the Reagan house.  I have been working on redoing our hall bath.  I'll post more on that when it's finished (don't get too excited it could be months!).  We've talked about trying to sell the house sometime soon after the baby gets here.  Yes, we're crazy!  Of course that also means we have several "large" projects to do before then.  No stress though.  I do know I am getting NEW carpet before September and hopefully a new master bath floor.

We did get to spend a weekend at the lake during Spring Break with some friends.
Nolan LOVES Chester.  He wanted to make sure he knew where his food was.
Ty got to go canoeing for the first time with Andrew and Jeremy.  
Sweet brotherly love!
Our church Easter egg hunt.  It was inside because of rain earlier in the day.  Nolan also made it to our local nightly news but I was too tired to stay up and we don't have DVR.  
Our yard gets it's first cut of the year.  Drew takes the boys for rides on the "tractor."  Nolan would only go if he was wearing Drew's noise canceling headsets he has for work.
Aunt Julie sent the new baby it's first outfit.  I can't believe we're going to have another one this small again.  We have also decided to find out want we are having this time.  Mainly because of Ty's insistence that it is a girl.  He has prayed for a girl and God has said "yes".  If it is a boy he will not "love it as much" and we "can trade with God it for a girl."  He wants to name it Carl if it's a girl and has begun to call the baby Carl.  Big ultrasound day, and possible emotional breakdown of 4 year old, is Monday. 

Now I'm off to get ready for a work related, yet relaxing, long weekend at the Opryland Hotel.

No comments: