Monday, May 25, 2009

Nolan's One Year Pictures

The other morning Nolan and I meet Kristin Mathis at Aldridge Garden's for Nolan's 1 year pics. Kristin did a great job and her prices are awesome. She also makes glass art/jewelry, check her out she's actually been on HGTV. Well here a FEW of the pictures she did.




Here is his new face. He does this with a whine when he doesn't like what's going on but he's really not that upset. While doing it he also blows very large spit bubbles.






This is him with his lovey. It's a frog. This is the frogs butt.

He does not like the way grass feels. Whenever we put him down in the grass he always holds up his right foot. I think it's funny.

2 comments:

The Penter Family said...

Those are cute pictures. I especially like the one where he is peeking through the fence.

Michael and Hannah said...

Great pics!