Friday, May 22, 2009

Up all night..... seriously???

Ok, when I took this job staying up all night was not something I expected to be part of my job. Here I am though sitting at the church with some other parents and about 25 kids and we're supposed to stay up ALL night. I haven't done that in about 15 years!!! I'm so tired.... and it's not even 9:30 yet. Oh yeah and in less then 72 hours and Andrew and I will be boarding a plane to begin our journey to see Julie. We are leaving the boys for 12 days with Andrew's mom (please pray for her) to see Julie and see what she has been doing the past year. We're also going to get a chance to meet some of the other missionaries in Uganda, go on a Safari and white-water rafting on the Nile (please pray for me).

We are both excited about going but I know I'm going to miss the boys sooo much. I know they are going to change when we're gone.

So here I am just hours from having to experience jet-lag and about 24 hours of traveling staying up all night. I don't think I'm going to make it!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

You are going to be so cranky. I'm glad I don't have to travel with you.....oh, wait.....