I'm late on this post. It's been three weekends ago that I experienced one of those weekends I have been dreaming of. No, Andrew did not fly me off to Paris, or even to the beach for the weekend. I did not get to sleep in till 9 or even 8. I didn't even get to spend a quiet relaxing weekend at a spa. So what dream was fulfilled? Andrew had to work the weekend and his mom volunteered to take Ty for 4 days. That's right I had FOUR days with one child. The child that sleeps 11 hours straight at night and a total of 3-4 hours during the day.
Is it sad that this is a dream of mine? Probably, but I was able to get an amazing 8 hours of sleep each night for 3 nights straight and still have 6-7 hours of ME time. I am proud to say that I DID NOT pick up a broom, mop, or sponge the whole weekend. I spent the weekend working on projects for the house.
I starting working on these for the dinning room. They didn't get finished till midnight the night before Nolan's party but they are done!


5 comments:
LOVE the wreath. Okay, now that I've seen yours and Ashley's, I'm gonna have to try it. Your other projects were good too. Will your mother-in-law come take one of my boys for four days?? :-)
What talent! Everything looks beautiful.
Everything looks beautiful! It's great to know you guys are doing great! I think it is neat that I can keep up with you guys on here! Thanks for sharing! Check us out at: thehastings-blog.blogspot.com!
That IS a dream weekend!! Your projects all look great!
Hey Shannon! I saw you pictures. They are so adorable! Hunter turns one June 19th. I can't believe it, either! Its so funny how they grow so quick. Yesterday was the 1 year mark for Dad's passing. It was a hard day, but we got through it. I can remember how pregnant I was & I remember Andrew bringing Ty in my Mom's bedroom that day b/c he was still asleep, LOL. It flown by so fast. It really didn't seem that long ago. Hey...we're makin progress & we're doin alright. Good to see pictures of the boys, they are precious! Love you, tell Andrew I said I miss seeing him! Take Care!
Post a Comment