Monday, October 27, 2008

Trunk or Treat

My first big event as Children's Minister is over (Big Sigh of Relief).  Sunday night we had Trunk-or-Treat.  I'm glad to say that things went well and I still have my sanity, well no less then I had before.  Our family had a great time.  Tyler really enjoyed it and Andrew got to be home for it.  It was a busy weekend though.  Today was another story.  I woke up not feeling well.  My Dad was kind enough to give me a 24 hour stomach bug that consist of nausea, dizziness, weakness, and an overall feeling of YUCK!  Andrew worked on our new house today so I was home this afternoon with just me and the boys.  It's an awful feeling when you can't take care of your own kids because you're sick.  Tyler even told me at one point he did not want to watch another movie.  Of course he had already watched about 3 episodes of Curious George, Curious George the movie, Cars and JoJo the Jetplane(not my favorite!!).  I am feeling better tonight. 

We got a few cute pictures last night.  I did not get one of the boys together. I'll try on Friday.





3 comments:

The Penter Family said...

you did a great job on trunk or treat. we had so much fun! of course we are still mad about getting second place, but we will get over it before next year :)

Lanie said...

I am glad Tyler got some personal time on the tractor there at the end. It was so cute, he was loving it! Everything turned out great. Thanks for all of your hard work!

Anonymous said...

Farmer Tyler brought his own tractor to Trunk or Treat? Nolan is the cutest pumpkin in any patch! Glad you are feeling better Shannon. Take lots of pictures on Halloween.