Thursday, October 23, 2008

Birthday & Pumpkin Patch

For those of you who wanted to know where the picture is to go with the last post. I did not want to encourage him to do it again!!

This past weekend we went to Atlanta to celebrate Meemaw's (Shannon's grandmother) birthday. She turned 83 last week.


Meemaw with the future of Auburn football. She has four great-grandsons. Tyler, Nolan, Jackson and Mitchell. Jackson and Mitchell are about 10 weeks older then Nolan.

PUMPKIN PATCH

We went to a local pumpkin patch this past week. It was alot of fun. Tyler actually cried when we had to leave. He enjoyed playing on the inflatables. We went on a weekday and it was great there was hardly anyone there. We are hoping to go back before it closes. I tried to take the boys yesterday but it was closed because of rain. And Tyler cried some more.

Here's the boys with thier pumpkins. I have no idea why Tyler is saluting but this is the only picture I could get with both of them smiling. We had a really hard time getting Nolan to look at the camera. All he wanted to do was try and eat the grass.


We made a pumpkin man with the pumpkin. I painted the face and Tyler painted his pumpkin which is on the bottom. I let him pick out what color he wanted and he picked red. It was only after the paint dried that I realized it looks like the poor things is bleeding out. We also added yarn hair and a hat. He is sitting on our front porch, but he's head is not very stable I'm waiting to come home after a windy day and find that we have a headless bleeding pumpkin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great Halloween pictures of two great kids! Please post some of them in their costumes.