Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tyler starts school

So it has been a busy week and it is only Wednesday night. I started my job on Tuesday and so far I have enjoyed it. Tyler also started school on Tuesday. He is attending Homewood Day School five mornings a week. He says that he likes school and we believe him. When we went to pick him up on Tuesday he ran and gave us hugs then he told us he wanted to sit back on the wall with his class. When we told him it was time to go he started crying. Then this afternoon when I went to pick him up he ran over to me gave me his backpack and then ran away crying. This is NOT how separation anxiety is supposed to work!! Nolan is going to be in the program 2-3 mornings a week but he hasn't gone yet. I got a cold over the weekend and I gave it to both the boys! So that means I have not had a good nights sleep in a few days, because the boys do not sleep well when they can't breath. Imagine that!! So Nolan has not gone to class yet because he was sick..... and I just didn't want to give him up yet! On top of the new job, school and being sick we have been house hunting. We looked at close to 20 houses in Monday. We made an offer on one last night and found out today that it was accepted. We have been through this process twice before only to be disappointed after the inspection, so we are hoping we'll here good news next week. I'll keep the blog updated.


This is right before we took him to class. This kid gets sillier and funnier every day!






This is him after he went to sit back on the wall with his friends.

We took this pic today. I thought Tyler was Andrew's clone until Nolan was born.

2 comments:

Julie Young said...

I love all the pictures! Shannon I think the kids look like both of ya'll.

Mandy said...

Great pictures! The boys are just so cute - and yes, look just like Andrew! Don't worry, you're not alone..my kids look like their Daddy too...I suppose it's a good thing we love our husbands! HA! Anyways, glad to hear things are going well for you guys in B'ham. I know the Reagan fam is disappointed you won't be moving back to Newnan, but it sounds as though things are working out for you in AL. I hope the house deal goes through and will be praying for Andrew a job...does that mean he wants to leave Comair? Tell everyone hello!