Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's Fall......

The weather is cooling off, it's time for football and the consignment sales have started.  It's Fall!!!  I love Fall. I'm ready for the leaves to start changing and I hope to get to an Auburn game this season.  We want to take the boys to their first game this year.  I would have already gone to one but I can't take the boys without Andrew.  We ran out of diapers for Tyler on Thursday so I told Ty "no more diapers!"  So on Friday I put him in underwear and packed his backpack so full of extra clothes he had to carry his lunch bag. When I picked him up he was in the same clothes!  He also had no accidents today.  We'll see how long this last.  I also went to my favorite consignment sale on Thursday night.  I got Nolan a swing for our swing set.  I put is up on Friday while Nolan was asleep and Tyler really enjoyed it.  So today we all went out to swing and this is what happened.  

Tyler's reaction when he couldn't get in the swing because it was Nolan's turn....


Nolan enjoying the swing...


Tyler finally gets in after Nolan wanted out.....  


The boys watching the game and Ty showing Nolan how to say "War Eagle"


Julie keeps complaining that I am not posting enough pics, so I have added a link to our Picasa albums.  Just for you Aunt JuJu!

I've added Lilly Gunn to our prayer list.  She is the newborn baby of some friends of ours from Auburn, Wes and Amanda (Rascoe) Gunn and the niece of James Rascoe.  She was born on Tuesday and as they were getting ready to go home on Thursday Lilly began to go blue.  They examined her and moved her to UAB that night.  She will have heart surgery some time this next week to fix a narrowed aorta.  Please pray for Lilly and this family.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oma says HI! Keep the pictures coming.

Katie said...

Oh my goodness...your boys are precious!! I'm so happy to find your blog too :) Tell Andrew I said hi!