Saturday, September 6, 2008
He's perfect!!
Nolan is perfect. At least that is what the Doctor said. He had his 4 month appointment on Thursday. He weighs 13.5 pounds and is 25 inches long. The doctor said he looked perfect and that he was the happiest baby he had seen all day. That was until the nurses came back in. One oral vaccine and four shots later Nolan was running a low fever and had a stomach ache. Even when he doesn't feel good he is still such a sweet baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I think he is perfect too! Love, OMA
13.5 at 4 months. I am telling you, my child is HUGE. He was 13 pounds, 10.5 ounces at 2 months! The doctor assures me he is fine, but Brodie was such a small baby in comparison.
I am sure Nolan is perfect! We haven't seen him since May.
Post a Comment