Tabitha Jane Reagan
August 31, 2010
6 pounds, 7 ounces
19 3/4 inches long
Here are some pictures from the hospital there are more pics to come and more stories but right now I'm ready to go to bed.
Daddy and his little girl
He hasn't stopped looking at her that way since she was born. He is LOVING his little sister.
Kisses from Nolan.
We have been pleasantly surprised with his reaction to her. He is excited about having her around and constantly wanted to make sure he knows were she is. If she is crying he comes running in to check on her.
The best we could do at the hospital with all the kids.
This is my favorite picture of Abbie from the hospital. My brother did a great job on catching her awake.



6 comments:
Love the pictures! Abbie is so cute! You look wonderful... I want to know your secret. I had to laugh as Nolan came running through the gym the other morning with his picture of his new sister. He looked so cute.
Congratulations!!! She's beautiful!!!
Congratulations!!! I can already see Tyler and Nolan both in that sweet face of hers.
Congratulations, guys! She looks perfect in every way.
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
These are great pictures!! You look awesome in that picture for just having given birth... I'm impressed! Can't wait to see miss Abbie in person! : )
Post a Comment