Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Guilty, Yummy, Secrets.....

This summer we, Andrew and I, have been secretly (after kids are asleep) enjoying milkshakes over the summer.  I have made some semi-healthy (peach) ones but my favorite is FAR from healthy.  SO delicious though!!!!  I thought I would share.  I don't have exact measurements but this is how I make Peanut Butter and Chocolate Milkshakes.  These amounts will make two LARGE servings.
Take about 1 cup of milk, skim or course, and add about three LARGE spoonfuls of peanut butter.
Since all I had was chunky PB tonight I added chocolate chips this time.  Blend it all together.
Add chocolate syrup.  How much??  It depends on how much you like chocolate.

Add about 4 large scoops of ice cream and blend.  It should be a thick consistency.
Pour and enjoy!!!

BEWARE THOUGH:
eating a lot of these could cause your stomach to look like this........


31 weeks

3 comments:

Michael and Hannah said...

You look adorable!!!

Julie Young said...

I will for sure be trying these!!

Unknown said...

Uh, Shannon... If you think milkshakes caused that, somebody needs to explain to you where babies come from.