Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blueberry Picking

A few weekends ago the boys and I went blueberry and blackberry picking with my parents.  We had a great time.  Ty LOVED it he couldn't get enough blueberries.  They let you eat as many as you want while you pick and he ate about as many as we picked.  Neither one of the kids liked the blackberries much.  
Nolan's favorite part was the petting area. He loved the chicks and stuff.  He did not like horseback riding though.  
Nolan did like to pick the berries but he was over the heat very quickly and ready to go back to the animals.

2 comments:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

FUN! We love berry picking. My kids are too fond of any berries raw, but they love 'em in some cobbler! Hope you're feeling good!

McKinney Madness said...

How fun! Alicia Hale just posted a blog a few weeks ago about the very same thing... I bet it was the same farm. You'll have to tell me where it is... I love blueberries!