Friday, June 4, 2010

Nolan's 2 year Pictures

We just got around to doing pictures for Nolan's second birthday.  Our normal photographer had a baby at the beginning of May so she was unable to take them.  I had scheduled an appoint with another photgrapher and it got canceled due to weather.  Then for Mother's Day I got a brand camera.   
I don't know lots about it but I have enjoyed using it.  So I decided I would try taking some pictures myself.  We headed out to a baseball field this morning.  Nolan LOVES baseball right now!  Apparently though being on a baseball field is serious business.  I could not get him to smile once.  He was always looking around and running very intently.  Here are some of the shots I got.
This is the first one.  The serious mood did not change the entire time.
They are not the best ever but all I needed was one and I think one of these will work.  Won't be quitting my day job anytime soon though.  

No comments: