Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Babies in Hats

I LOVE babies in hats.  I am so excited that this baby will be born in September and will be able to wear hats ALL winter.  That's about 5 months of hats, yippee!!!  I found some adorable ones on Etsy and will be adding some of these to my wish list.

For the newborn:
Kiss Hats



I love this picture too!

Could I get this in orange and blue, please?

For the Girls:

I think this is my favorite girl hat

And of course for the boys:

Loving this one!



4 comments:

Jamie Grizzle said...

OH man! I am dying to get some of those too. Maybe one day....

Super cute!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

CUTE!!! When/will you find out what you're having? So excited for you!

Courtney said...

Awww! I love'em. You're about 4 weeks behind me. I'm so excited myself about this baby. Ya'll take care!

Julie Reagan said...

I think I'll put an order in for the kid in the red-poka-dot hat. So cute!