Friday, January 22, 2010

So tired...

Yes, I know I am extremely behind on my blogging.  There have been so many projects to do around our house since Christmas.  My brother assisted me in turning an old TV armoire into a craft armoire.  It's not complete.  I got a new sewing machine for Christmas... it's still in the box.  I got my grandmother serger... I haven't touched it.  Painting for the fireplace.. not done.  The list goes on and on and on.  So why has none of this been done?  Because I am tired!!!  By the time I put in my time for work and spend time with my boys I am ready to get in bed.  Why???  Because I'm pregnant!!!!  Yes, again.  Here's Reagan baby #3, or Scooter as we will be calling it.


Now if you don't mind it's 9:25 and I'm going to bed.

10 comments:

Katie said...

YAY!! So excited for y'all :)

Kathy said...

WOW! Surprise to me! Congratulations. You officially will have us out done. :) When is the due date???

Paul and Sarah said...

Congrat!! How exciting!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Ahhh! Congratulations! Sooo excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Congrats!

Kristin said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!

Mandy said...

Congrats to you all! I know you're thrilled! I hope you're feeling ok - other than being tired - make sure to keep us posted! Trying for a girl????

The Birds said...

WOW! I am so excited for you! I know that Ty and Nolan will make great big brothers!!!! When is your due date??

the uncle said...

thats no baby thats a black hole

Michael and Hannah said...

Congratulations, Shannon!! How exciting! I've been floating on cloud 9 all 8 of the days that I've been a mother of 3... it's a happy number! Honestly, it's a much easier transition than going from 1 to 2. So excited for you!