We went this past week to have Ty's four year pictures taken. His birthday is still a month away but I wanted to get pictures done while it was still nice outside. I also thought it would be a great time to get some updated family pictures.
Pictures were taken by Kristin. She also makes jewelry and does some cool artwork (she's been featured on HGTV). If you'd like to see more go to the Reagan Family Pics link.
Andrew and Shannon have three wonderful kiddo and we live in Bessemer, Alababma. Andrew is a pilot for SkyWest Airlines and Shannon is the Children's Minister at Homewood Church of Christ.
5 comments:
Cute pics! Love the family pic on your header.
Such handsome cuties! The photos turned out great!
These are so cute!
I love that you are wearing Ugandan earrings!.......But what is with the iphone?
so sweet! he's getting so big
Post a Comment