Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Patch and Trunk or Treat

Last week we took the boys to our local Pumpkin Patch.  It is only 5 minutes from our house and though it is small it's close!!

I can't believe how fast our guys are going up.  Nolan will be 18 months on Monday and next week we go for Ty's 4 year pictures.



Trying to find the perfect pumkins

After we got a pumpkin for Nana, one for Me and one for each of the boys there wasn't much room left in the wagon

I tried to get a picture of both the boys together but this was about as good as it got.

Though this one may become a classic.

We also had Trunk or Treat Sunday at church.  I never get many pictures because I'm always running if 4 different directions.  I'm so glad I only have to plan one of these every year!  The boys went as Curious George and The Man with the Yellow Hat.  They had a great time.



6 comments:

Katie said...

What a cute idea for costumes!! I love it :)

OMA said...

I love all the pictures!! What cuties my grandsons are!!

Paul and Sarah said...

Ha ha I love the nose picking picture!!!

The Penter Family said...

Okay... now I get it. I saw Tyler in the gym by himself (without George) and I couldn't figure out who he was supposed to be! It makes sense when you see those two together!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

LOVE those costumes!

Sandra said...

Love, love, love Curious George and the Man in the Yellow Hat. What a great idea.