Now I must say I'm addicted. I am confessing that I used to make fun of all you Facebook people. I mean do you really need to now what is going on in people's lives every moment? The answer is YES!!! I now have to keep myself from checking it every 10 minutes. So I am here asking for your forgiveness. Oh, and for all of my PERSONAL friends out there... I'm under Shannon Boothe Reagan!
Monday, August 3, 2009
So I finally did it. I joined Facebook, kicking and screaming! Not only did I join but I now have two accounts. Why two? you ask. I realized I needed to give in and get one for work so that I could have one more way to communicate with parents. I can't believe how many people are on this thing!! This was one area though I thought it might be nice to separate work from personal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Welcome to Crackbook. The good news: You will get out of that checking every 10 minutes phase, once you've thought of each and every person you've ever known since you were born. After you've "caught up" with all of them, you will feel better and will only check it 8 times a day. :-)
I resisted too... but I spend too much time sitting on hold and sending faxes for work to not have a way to pass the time!
Post a Comment