Monday, June 29, 2009
Sites at Sam's
This was just too disturbing NOT to share. I was at Sam's the other day and this woman was walking around. She had, what I call, mushroom top. When a woman's pants are about four sizes too small but she still manages to get them buttoned and zipped causing her body mass to come bursting out of the top of her pants looking for freedom. I noticed this woman had mushroom top as she was walking towards me. When she walked past I saw something I have never seen. This particular woman had her pants roller over once, I'm assuming so they would fit more comfortably below the mushroom. Rolling then though caused her butt crack to show out of the top of her pants, and it was more then a little crack, with no hint of any type of underwear to help conceal the crackage. I have to admit I positioned myself in an attempt to capture this disturbing image on my camera phone, just to prove it did in fact happen. My efforts failed. I hope to NEVER see this again but just in case I think I will call this "mushroom crack top."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
This is too funny. You never know what you may see in that crazy world out there. I am glad you are making a note to yourself for this in the future. :)
That is disgusting!
All I can say is "WOW!" Yet people never cease to amaze me anymore.
That's when it is actually fun to have a child who will blurt things out and say something to remind Mrs. Mushroom Crack Top not to wear her outfit in public again. Gross. I think some folks don't have mirrors.
gross...but funny.
ewwww, i did NOT need that mental image Shannon LOL
Post a Comment