Monday, June 15, 2009

It's not if... It's how many

Since Nolan has started crawling I have been saying; "It's not IF we will have to take him to the ER, it's HOW MANY times." This kids gets into everything and has NO fear. Today was our first emergency visit to the doctor's office. Nolan was walking around the backyard, one of his favorite things to do. He tried to climb up the metal ramp to our shed but fell. When he did he burned his hand so badly within two minutes large blisters appeared and began to bust. He had to have his hand cleaned and we'll need to keep it bandaged for at least two days. He finally calmed down after his visit with the doctor when we went through the car wash. I really do have weird kids. When we got home, of course he wanted to go back outside. He even felt good enough to "smile" for the camera.


OK, who let the kid out on the hot concrete barefoot?

6 comments:

The Penter Family said...

Poor Nolan. I feel so bad for him. But it IS a funny story!

The Faucett's said...

Poor Nolan! He still looks so cute though!

Millionaira said...

Oh the poor sweetie, that's gotta hurt, but what a cutie...and rich and i learned along time ago we can't stop our kids from doing the crazy stuff they do, we can only do our best to make them safer LOL

OMA said...

He looks so pitiful! I'm glad he wasn't hurt any worse. Tell him Oma will take him through the car wash anytime!

Sandra said...

But don't you love that smile!!

McKinney Madness said...

Poor Nolan... I bet that hurt! I'm just glad it wasn't any worse than it was! I'm still up for hanging out soon if you want to!!