Sunday, February 1, 2009

Inside Out Day!

Nolan's inside out day.  He has been out in the world as long as he was in me.  Happy nine months, Nolan.  (I stole this idea too, thanks Ashley & Hannah).

He was such a tiny baby, of course he is still tiny for his age.  He has been such a wonderful blessing to our family.  He is growing and changing so fast.  I can see a difference in his face just in the past month.  I can't believe I am going to have to start planning his first birthday soon.

things he does....
crawling everywhere and standing with no hands for short amounts of time

he doesn't wave hello, but he will scrunch up his nose and smile when people tell him hello

he thinks Ty is so funny and will say, bububububu when he sees him

when he is not sick he LOVES to sleep, I can't wait for those tubes! sweet sleep

he likes to eat paper, tissues, basically any wood pulp product

he is cutting some teeth

he loves his stuffed frog and his pacifier

he loves to smile and laugh

3 comments:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Sweet boy! Sorry to hear you guys have been so sick... and tired! Hope he is better soon.

The Penter Family said...

He is so sweet.

Michael and Hannah said...

Happy inside-out day, Nolan!