Nolan had tubes put in today and everything went very well. We also had his tongue clipped because it was very tight. Our pediatrician and a speech pathologist we know both recommended it. I think the tongue clipping has been hurting him more then the tubes. The people at Children's South here in B'ham really took care of him this morning. They even have little bitty hospital gowns, Andrew really wanted to steal it. Nolan did really well with all of it this morning. He had no problem going to the nurse and didn't even cry when they took him from me to go back. Of course this made it easier on me. He was very cranky when he was waking up but quickly got back to his happy self.
Nolan in his gown waiting to be taken back for surgery.
Nolan after surgery
12 comments:
he looks so cute in that hospital gown! i'm glad the surgery went well!
Why am I not surprised he took it all like a champ! Our little office mascot is so brave!
I am so thankful all went well. He really looked like a little bitty fella in the hospital gown but looked ready to go afterward. Give both boys big hugs from us.
So glad the surgery went well. Hope it all works out for him. He sure is cute in these pictures.
Whew, I know you are happy that is over with. Hope he sleeps better now!
he is so cute in that little hospital gown! glad everything went well.
I am so glad everything went well! He looks too cute in that little gown!
I know you are relieved it is over. Glad he did good! Hopefully you can now get some restful nights.
Thanks for the update!! So glad all went well. The pictures are adorable.
Well he sure doesn't look any worse for the wear!
Glad he's ok - too cute in his little gown....!
Hey Andrew & Shannon!, So glad everything went well w/Nolan! Glad ya'll are doing well w/the house project, too! The Living Room & Kitchen look great! I love the blue walls! Hugs from Hunter to Ty & Nolan! Take Care!
Post a Comment