Sunday, February 8, 2009

House Update

So some of you (Julie) have been asking for a house update.  We are very close to moving in.

Ty helping pull carpet staples out of the floor

LIVING ROOM
before
during
this is what guacamole would look like on the walls
(unfortunately you can't see our beautiful bamboo floors in this pic)
BOYS ROOM
before
during
white trim and grey wall.  
we're in the process of painting all the interior doors in their room.  
KITCHEN
before

These are the hardwood floors.  They are throughout the main living space.  Now I just have to teach Nolan how to use the vacuum.

4 comments:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Looks great! You're so brave for taking all of that on with kids!

Julie Reagan said...

Finally!!! Can't wait to move in!! Where's my room?

Anonymous said...

Your new home will be worth the wait. I know how to run a vacuum cleaner and will cover for Nolan's chores.

Mandy said...

Everything looks fabulous!!! I know you're ready to move in!