Sunday, February 22, 2009

BEWARE: Mushroom Leg

I had never heard of this condition but Tyler apparently had it this Saturday after waking from his nap.  He came down from his nap and he didn't look happy.  

Me: "What's wrong?"
Ty: "I don't feel good.  My leg is sick"
Me: "What's wrong with you leg?"
Ty (very serious):  "I have mushroom leg."
Me (wondering if I heard him correct):  "Mushroom leg???"
Ty (no longer looking me in the eye): "Mushroom leg"
Me (laughing):  "You have mushroom leg?"
Ty (looking at ground smiling and trying not to laugh): "Mushroom leg, right here."
Me (still laughing):  "What will make it better, do you need a kiss?"
Ty:  "No, I need candy and juice."

Just is case this mysterious condition appears in your house you can now be prepared.

4 comments:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

How funny! What a smart kid. I think I've got it too, but my cure is milano's and starbucks.

Paul and Sarah said...

That is so funny! The things kids come up with it is just amazing!

Courtney said...

How funny, omg! I can't wait until Hunter gets that age when we can hear him say funny things like that. I about cracked up when I read this! Love ya'll Take Care!

Anonymous said...

So...did he get candy and juice?