Hey Shannon! It was great to hear from you- Tyler is so big and Nolan is adorable- he looks like his big brother! You and Andrew look great- so, so happy! We miss you in Maryville! It's great to see how you all are doing : ). Hope you have a wonderful and very joyful Christmas!
Andrew and Shannon have three wonderful kiddo and we live in Bessemer, Alababma. Andrew is a pilot for SkyWest Airlines and Shannon is the Children's Minister at Homewood Church of Christ.
6 comments:
That sounds like Trey and I trying to take Christmas pics with the dogs. You take 50 pictures and MIGHT get one that looks okay! These are precious!
Too cute. Andrew really has a mini-me! Last year I took 60+ pics of my four, and I ended up using the second shot I took... KIDS!
Adorable!!
It looks like ya'll had fun! Sorry I missed it.
How cute is that! I LOVE them!
Hey Shannon! It was great to hear from you- Tyler is so big and Nolan is adorable- he looks like his big brother! You and Andrew look great- so, so happy! We miss you in Maryville! It's great to see how you all are doing : ). Hope you have a wonderful and very joyful Christmas!
Post a Comment