Me: "Tyler, take off you pants they are wet."
Tyler: Blank stare
Me: "Tyler your pants are wet because you peepeed in them. Take them off."
Tyler: Looks down. Begins to pee in his pants.
Me: "STOP! STOP!!" Run from the room around the corner, dodging the various kid and baby items in the living room, open door to bathroom, open door to closet. Grab towel, slam closet door, slam bathroom door. Back through the living room.
Tyler: Standing, still peeing and it's A LOT of pee. By this time it has puddled and began to stream about 3 feet in one direction. Of course it is headed right at Andrew's laptop bag.
Me: Throw down towel and begin to contain the fluid that is STILL coming out of Tyler. My thought "there is NO way his bladder could be that big!"
Tyler: Finally stops peeing and says, "I peepeed in my pants"
Oh the joys of motherhood!


2 comments:
What a funny story. (Probably not so much to you at the time, however!)
Okay, you're "It." Check my blog for the rules!
How can I respond? I KNOW I have a brilliant grandson - he must have had a purpose for this display!
Post a Comment