Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring Fun!!

Well this will probably be the last post before the annoucement of Baby Reagan. There is only TWO weeks left till the due date, though I am hoping that this baby will decide to show up just a little early.















Tyler had a blast dying Easter eggs with his Nana. I was very impressed with how well he "placed" the eggs in the dye. He actually didn't crack any, though we were worried. Of course the best part was searching for eggs the next day.
















Andrew and Ty were able to go the the Reagan Family Reunion. Ty had a great time riding a horse for the first time. Shannon was not able to go because it is getting too close to the arrival of Baby Reagan, or as we call it, Peanut.




Auburn Trip

We decided to take a trip as a family before the new baby arrives so we packed up and went to one of the best places on earth....Auburn. We had a wonderful time. Ty was able to go to his first Auburn sporting event, a baseball game. Shannon's parents even decided to come along for the weekend. We also got to go to church in Auburn on Sunday.




















1 comment:

Kathy said...

Glad Tyler got to go to an Auburn baseball game! I am sure he enjoyed that. We are so excited to hear the news of Peanut's arrival! I hope things are still going super well!