We had a wonderful time visiting Andrew's family in
Titusville, Florida. We even got to spend an afternoon at the beach. Tyler did not like the water, I think because it was COLD, but he loved playing in the sand. He also enjoyed playing in Lori and Mike's pool. Andrew got in the water with him, but I thought the water was too cold. Ty even tried their pool slide twice, this kid really has very little fear.
Playing in the sand with cousins Mike, Savannah, Amelia and Lillie.
Kentucky Trip
Shannon and Tyler got to go to Lexington for the weekend to visit friends. Ty feel in love with Lindsey. I really enjoyed getting to spend time with some of the Haubenriech clan and the Noffsingers. It was great to see so many people at church too.
Of course we had to eat at Fazolli's while there and we had some amazing Kentucky Blue & White pancakes (blueberry and white chocolate chips) Saturday morning for breakfast. I think those pancakes may become a special occasion treat in our house, if only I could find white chocolate chips that are dyed orange. I think that would be the only improvement I could make.


1 comment:
We are totally jealous that you still have a Fazolli's to go to! The ones we used to eat at have all closed down. :( I hope you got in all the trips you wanted before baby 2 arrives! :) We are taking Brodie to a Braves game tomorrow...one of the things we want to do before Bradley arrives. Keep up the blog; I like it!
Post a Comment