Here's the boys on the "train" ride
Ty had a great time
Nolan spent some of the ride grabbing on to the side. He is our dare devil and I was surprised he wasn't laughing the whole time.
This is what Abbie did until she fell asleep. I wanted to get a picture of the three kids together but since she slept the whole time I gave up.
Ty found his pumpkin, he picked out a gourd. I LOVE it!!! Thinking outside the box.
Love all the fall gourds and pumpkins. These make me happy!
Nolan picked out his pumpkin. It was a little heavy.
The boys barely fit in the wagon with all the pumpkins. One for each of our family members.
We went home and had pumpkin pizzas.
Nolan has really been into football he ask to watch it everyday. I think he was dreaming about Auburn football this night.


No comments:
Post a Comment