The view from our seats. Photo taken by Ty.
Friday, April 30, 2010
A-day
So a few weekends ago we made the trip down to auburn for the A-Day game. Ty has been wanting to go to a football game for almost a year. We didn't get a chance to go last year and we figured with the baby coming this Fall we needed to go ahead and go. I kind of glad we didn't go to a real game. We got GREAT seats and Ty was still asking to leave before half-time. He had a good time just didn't last too long in the heat. The boys got to see and high-five/hug Aubie which was very exciting for them. I did not get pictures as there we also about 30 other kids crowded around at the time. Nolan fell asleep before half-time and was asleep when we left the game. He woke up saying "football, football." Apparently he was NOT ready to leave. I think he's going to be out big sports fan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Waaaarrrr Eagle! Hey!
Post a Comment