Saturday, December 5, 2009

Captn Ty's birthday party, aarg

We had a small party for Ty's fourth birthday today.  He wanted a pirate party this year so we had a normal kid's birthday party.  Usually we skip the big party and go do a special family outing.

This wasn't your normal boy's 4 year old party.  We told him he could invite a few friends.  His list included one of the boys in his class and then some friends from church.  They were all girls ranging from a 4 year old to two fifth graders.  I guess he likes the older women just like his father and grandfather.  We all had a great time.

Ty was also extremely excited because this morning we woke up to snow on the ground.  He looked out the window and said, "I can't beweave it."



Ok, so it's not much snow.  But, how often to we get some in Alabama?




I found instructions for this cake on the internet is was actually very easy to make.



Ty and some of the "gwerls"

3 comments:

The Penter Family said...

good job on the cake!

Jamie Grizzle said...

I'm glad everything turned out so well and Ty had a good time plus a little snow for his party. It looks like you even got Andrew to raise the mirror!

OMA said...

I'm glad I was one of the "older women" invited to the party. EVERYTHING was great!!