Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The past month

It's been a long time since I've written about what is going on with the Reagan Fam.  We have been busy.  Most of it has to do with my current drive to simplify my life and finally tackle many of the projects that have been piling up.

A few weeks ago Andrew, Ty, Sue (Drew's cousin) and I went to a Birmingham Barons Play off game.  We had a great time.  Ty spent the whole evening asking about the fireworks.  Then when they started he decided he didn't like them because they were too loud.  He also won a free piece of pizza.  He ate all of it but the crust.  And we had already eaten dinner.



Nolan is really starting to grow up.  I am amazed at how much he understands and is soaking up on a daily basis.  His personality is really starting to explode.  He is very stubborn, hard-headed, strong willed, and all those other descriptives.  He is also loving, playful and very funny.  He has learned very quickly how to hold his own with Ty.  That usually includes some type of biting or pinching.  Everyday is an adventure!
Sometimes he gets very quiet.  I usually find him in his room sitting on the floor or in the chair "reading."  He also has starting helping set the table when I am cooking.  This night he gave himself three plates.  Which describes how much food this kids can put away at times.  I don't know how we are going to feed these boys when they are teenagers.


Julie is currently here spending a few days with us.  We are enjoying her company and the boys are having a blast with her.  We have an ice cream truck that frequents our neighborhood.  Yesterday she ran out with Ty to buy him his first ice cream from a truck.  He was so excited and I know from now on we'll be asked to take him when we hear the music.

No comments: