We headed to ATL for the weekend of the Fourth. We wanted to do something fun on Friday with the boys. Andrew wanted to go to the Aquarium. He was convinced it would not be that crowded. I wasn't convinced. We headed out Friday morning to see all the fish. We got there when it opened and there weren't that many people there. We should have gone to the big tank first. It got more and more crowded as the morning went on. We came to find out that the July 4th holiday is their busiest. Though I don't think it was as busy as the first time we went about 6 months after they opened. We broke down and bought year passes too. I told Andrew if he was wrong about the crowds I got to buy some new furniture for the house. I don't have any new furniture but he did buy me an iPhone on Saturday :)
The boys loved the Aquarium!!!
This is my fav pic of Nolan from the day.
We never get family pics when we go places because I am always taking the pictures. I made a point to get one this time. Don't the boys look so excited? Ok, and for those of you who don't see me much. This is the worst haircut I have had. I wanted to try a pixie. BAD decision!
This is my fav pic of Ty. He was matching the fish he saw in the tank with the ones on the card.
Nolan discovered he could reach the piano keys at Oma's house. We heard "music" all weekend.
Tyler got to "help" make homemade peppermint ice cream. yummy!!
On the Fourth we headed to my aunt's house to spend the day with some of my family.
Here's Meemaw and her Great-Grands. Next year there will be one more baby to add to the couch...... No, it's not me. My cousin, the twin's mom, is pregnant and due in January. It's their new little surprise!
We headed back to my parent's house for the day and pulled out the sprinklers. We didn't have the boys' bathing suits so they played in their clothes. Actually Ty had an accident about 20 minutes from the house. He was sleeping in the car and didn't wake up to pee. So he is playing in the sprinklers in his pajamas. That is so redneck!


5 comments:
nolan looks like he is having so much fun in that last sprinkler picture. cute!
We enjoyed our part of the holiday with you all. Thanks for sharing time, pics, and grandsons!!
Hi, I love being able to look up your blog and see new pictures of you and the boys!!!!! Come on down to Fla for a visit..Love Aunt Pat
Hey, I'm in Birmingham... made me think of you! Boys are cute as ever!
i think your hair looks cute! :D
and you're a better mommy than i am...i would not have braved the aquarium on a holiday weekend LOL
Post a Comment