Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Our family had a great Easter.  We spent the long weekend at the Opryland Hotel in Nashville for the Lads to Leaders conference.  Homewood participates every year and as the Children's Minister it's one of the "perks" of my job.  We enjoyed watching the kids from church compete, we got to catch up with some of our old friends and the boys had  blast.  Tyler is still asking to go back to the hotel.  We are all looking forward to next year.  

When we got home Sunday afternoon the boys discovered the Bunny had left them baskets.  They enjoyed going through them and wearing their new pajamas.

Our Easter Boys
Ty goes for the candy

MMMM...... candy.  

Our Superheros!!!!!!

4 comments:

The Cosby's said...

Your superheros are precious!

The Penter Family said...

Wow! Your kids have some toned abs in those costumes!!!

OMA said...

Can I come along next year to babysit? Is that Batman standing up by himself?

Lanie said...

I'm glad to hear L2L went well. Everybody I've talked to had a great time. You know how we love Nashville. I'm with Martina... those are some ripped abs!