Thursday, May 1, 2008

IT'S A BOY

Nolan Thomas is here!!

Our precious, beautiful, and perfect boy arrived this morning. He is healthy and Shannon is recovering well. So far he is a very calm and quiet baby. We'll see how long that last. We are all enjoying getting to know our new family member.














He is precious!

















Daddy and son





















Tyler loves his new baby brother. He was very excited to meet Nolan today.















He's brillant!! Just hours old and he can already find his fingers.















Our family.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to know you have a blog! I loved the pictures of Nolan. My favorite was the family shot. Congratulations on everybody being healthy!
Jennifer and Robby N.

Elizabeth said...

He is a beautiful baby. You all look so happy.
Elizabeth

Kathy said...

Yea! Congratulations! We are so happy for you. Brodie and Tyler and Bradley and Nolan will have to learn to be great buddies! :) I am glad all went well. Enjoy becoming a family of four!

Shalla family said...

Congratulations! I can see how happy all three of you are to welcome little Nolan. Don't need to worry about his sucking his thumb...he's going for all 4 fingers instead! Love it.

God has truly blessed you. Congrats to all the grandparents also. I'm sure they're "busting at the seams."

Love,
Milt and Edra

Pat Moore said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful family.....Thanks for sharing with us so fast. I don't know how to do this, so hope it goes thru. LOVE< Aunt Pat

The Birds said...

Greetings from Maryville! We are so excited to hear about Baby Nolan! (I love his name!) We still miss you guys. Give Tyler a big hug from Brooks. I know he will be a great big brother.
Love,
The Birds

Lana said...

Congratulations guys! Nolan is precious. Can't wait to meet him. And Shannon, did you have a baby today????? You look great!!! Love y'all.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you. Can hardly wait to see and hold sweet Nolan.......and give Tyler hugs and kisses......his Mom and Dad, too. Always remember how much we love you.
Ms. Vesta and Mr. Bob

Sandra said...

Congratulations!!! He is precious. I love the name. Looks like Tyler is a mighty proud big brother.

Love to all of you. Sandra and Al

Mandy said...

How adorable and sweet - and I love the name!! You all look great together! I'm so happy for you! I'm glad you have a blog too - it's a great way to keep up with each other! Hope to see you 4 soon!

King Family said...

Congratulations! He looks perfect.

Millionaira said...

Yay for babies!!! :D He's quite handsome, just like his older brother...Shannon looks great and Tyler is getting SO BIG!!! We really miss you guys and hope we can hook up ...well, not soon, i'm not really in the most comfortable state in my life right now LOL...can't believe i've got 3 more months of this...lots of love from us!
Corey

kristy said...

Shannon,
Congratulations on the birth of beautiful Nolan! I love all the pictures you guys posted. Such a precious family! And, might I add that you look awesome in the family pic in the hospital. Quite impressive after just giving birth! We will be gone this weekend but hope to see you the following weekend when we're back in Bham for Payton's graduation.
Kristy
P.S. I'm SO glad you have a blog!!!