Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's been a great two weeks

It's been two weeks since Nolan was born. He's only been a part of our family for a few weeks but it seems like he's been a part of our lives forever. I remember feeling that way with Tyler too, it's amazing!

We went today for Nolan's two week doctor appointment. The doctor says he is "perfect." Of course we already knew that was true. Nolan already loves to eat. The doctor said that they expect nursing babies to gain about 1/2 ounce per day. Nolan has gained over an ounce every day. He was small when he was born but I don't think he'll be small for much longer. If he keeps this up I'm going to have to get a full time job just so we can feed the boys.

Nolan was about a week old in this picture. It's one of the first days that he was actually alert for awhile.


We took this picture today. Nolan has been picking up his head some but today Ty came over to talk to him and he held his head up for about a minute. He is so talented!!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Love the picture at the top of your page!!! Glad all is going so well. Can't wait to see him.

Mrs. Sandra

Kathy said...

What a big boy! I am glad things seem to be going so well for you all. I hope I can do so well when our second one arrives. :)